"The Project" on Kickstarter

squakk

Hi guys I recently launched this on kickstarter. I am hoping to raise money to buy better equipment to turn it from a prototype to a real quality piece while decreasing the time required to create and assemble them.

post-5706-0-17365300-1319121607_thumb.jp post-5706-0-20429500-1319121166_thumb.jp post-5706-0-07491100-1319121208_thumb.jp

“The Project” is a set of wooden ipad accessories that swivel, pivot, magnetically attach to metal surfaces, and adjust to suit your needs as you travel through the day with your ipad; and can be used together or independently.

The collection was born out of a desire to marry the ipad with a medium that is more organic and expressive than the plastic accessories flooding the market today. The results will be beautifully finished, fine furniture quality wood Ipad accessories that retain the versatility and functionality of plastic but provide a warmer, more classic design element for the home.

This is the link to the video and to learn more about it and me if you are interested.

http://kck.st/qbsrgo

Let me know what you think.