Respirator helmet ear muffs?

davestanton

G'day, Oz!

Have an Airshield Pro and muffs based on your fine video review. The muffs are fine for lower threshold noise protection, but wish they'd add earphones for music:

Here are a few sites that offer muffs as options

http://www.performancetoolcenter.com/trend/face-shield.html

http://www.airwareamerica.com/trendairshieldpro.aspx

Cheers, mate

Quite well, Dave, and I have you to thank. It was precisely the solution I had been seeking, as there are those times where, for whatever reason, you just don't fire up the vacuum/DC. It is also a real savior for dust intensive activities, particularly during hay fever season. It is a pity to see that there is not more discussion on this most important safety and health topic.

As I did my research, I noted that the English parent company has licensed the product for manufacture in the US and they, in turn, produce similar and derivative products that target both pro and less stringent user group requirements such as woodworking.

US retailers such as Rockler are carrying the Trendair basic and Pro, but there is no "buzz" and no one seems to be positioning it as a mainstream safety measure.

Love the earbud idea! Keep the chips flying and videos flowing and give my best to Helen Reddy, f