New Forum Category

Chester

Possibly. There area number of topics that will be discussed in the catch-all General Woodworking room. I am not a fan of forums with a ton of rooms so I would like to keep our list concise. But if there are enough posts on a single topic and it looks like the sensible thing to do is create a separate room, I usually do it. But at some point, we have to put on the breaks or there will be nothing left to discuss in the General room. :) I'll keep my eye on shop posts and see if it makes sense for us to start a new room. Thanks for the suggestion.

Marc -

I know that you have to try to keep it from getting too segmented. But I also see the responses to your blog when you write or feature anything about your own shop. I think that I am still seeing responses posted to one you wrote about 3-weeks ago.

We are up to 20-posts from a topic that I started regarding shop lighting ... and I suspect that this topic still has some legs.