Live Session - Wednesday, June 20th

thewoodwhisperer

Live Session - Wednesday, June 20th @ 7pm Eastern/ 4pm Pacific

Place - http://www.thewoodwh...streamer/guild/

Video Password - check your email for password and please do not share it.

Recording - The even will be recorded and posted on the Guild site, for those who can't make it.

Howdy Guild members! We are having a live Guild Meeting on Wednesday, June 20th at 7pm Eastern (4pm Pacific).

Join me as we say goodbye to the old shop once and for all. My shop future is a bit "up in the air" right now, but at least we can say farewell in style.

Live session topics are all inspired by Guild member questions!

Finishing the Finish: How to use abrasives to get the smoothest, silkiest finish you've ever seen in one easy step!

Refreshing Old Cutting Boards: Some have referred to The Wood Whisperer as "The podcast that launched a thousand cutting boards!" I'll take that as a compliment. But how do you refresh these beautiful boards after years of use. I'll show you how.

Avoid Black Stains From Clamps: Ever take the clamps off a glue-up only to find yourself in tears thanks to those horrible black stains? I'll show you how to prevent them!

If you haven't been to the live page in a while, you'll notice we now have a somewhat old school IRC chat. Please visit the chat room BEFORE the event to familiarize yourself with it and let me know if you have any questions. http://thewoodwhisperer.com/live