Ridgid R4511 and Rockler Router Table + extras.. Another Great Deal

elimelech12

For $650 The tools are as follows:

The workhorse - Ridgid R4511 Granite Top 10” saw

I have had this saw for about a year and it is in perfect working condition! I built an internal box for better dust collection and have bulked up the fence.

IMG_3328.jpg

ALSO INC. THREE STEEL CITY ZERO CLEARANCE DADO INSERTS AND A STEEL CITY ZERO CLEARANCE INSERT (each is $29.99 at Woodcraft) + CUSTOM RIVING KNIFE

The specs are as follows:

Features-

1 ¾ in. Thick Granite Table and Extensions – provide a no-rust, no warp, vibration-reducing surface

“T” Slot Miter Gauge – provides additional capacity for cross cutting

Integrated Spreader and Blade Guard Assembly – travels up and down with the blade and features a quick release system for fast and easy set-up

40 Tooth Carbide-tipped Blade – for fast ripping and smooth cross cuts

TrueLock™ Rugged T-Square Rip Fence Design – 30 in. right and 20 in. left rip capacity for ripping wider material

Oversized Handwheels – for increased accuracy and smooth adjustments

On/Off Switch Assembly – oversized for user convenience

Herc-U-Lift® Mobile Base – enables mobility in the workshop

Cabinet-Mounted Trunnion – facilitates easy blade alignment

Powerful 1 ½ HP TEFC™ Induction Motor – totally enclosed fan cooled design keeps dust and debris out of motor

4 in. Dust Port – provides connection to 4 in. dust collection systems to help keep work area clean

Poly V-Belt – long lasting, multiple v-shaped ribs match to v-grooves on the motor and saw pulleys to minimize belt slippage and provide vibration-free operation

Onboard Storage – holds rip fence and miter gauge within easy reach

¾ Cabinet Design – provides solid enclosure for increased stability and reduced vibration

Specifications

Input: 120 V / 240 V AC, 13 / 6.7 A

Motor: 1 ½ HP TEFC™, Induction

Blade Diameter: 10 in.

Depth of Cut At 90°: 3 1/8 in.

Depth of Cut At 45°: 2 ¼ in.

Rip Capacity: 30 in. right of blade, 20 in. left of blade

No Load Speed: 3,450 r/min. (RPM)

Tool Weight: 452 lbs.

Rockler Router Table and Stand plus extras

everything on top is inc. This means the featherboards as well as dust adapter. What is NOT included is actual router, start/stop, casters, and everything on lower shelf!

This plate fits group A routers...please check Rockler for compatability ( Do not ask me I will not respond)

IMG_3329.jpg

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    walo47
    Newest Member
    walo47