Problems with videos stopping using wood whisperer app

Darren66

Hi I recently downloaded the wood whisperer app, the paid version. The interface is great. But the videos keep stopping. I do have a slow broadband speed of approx 1.8mb; however I don't have problems viewing the videos in safari direct from the web site. I'm guessing the source videos may be of different quality. Anyone had similar problems? Any ideas on a solution? I did a full restore of my iphone at the weekend and the problem persists. Thanks.

I prefer to view this content through Apple's podcast app. If you can find the episode number etc through the WW app then the podcasts can be downloaded one at a time and managed neatly allowing you to load them in wifi areas but view them out and about. There may be a solution within the WW app but this could help in the short term.

Edit: I had to laugh listening to WT recently because I prefer podcasts mainly because I can view them at 1.5 or 2 times actual speed.