Opening Thumbnails

Rick LoDico

I just tried a couple threads with thumbnails and they worked for me. If it still doesn't work for you, could you paste a link to the thread in question in case it is thread-specific?

Here's one and it was my thread. I'm running Safari on a Mac. Nothing happens when I click on a pic. If I right click and Open Link In New Tab, I get a drop down from my Bookmarks Bar. When I click on that I get the pic. That's a lot of clicks instead of just one.

So I remoted into my Mac and used both Chrome and Safari to view that thread. Both allowed me to click and showed the picture viewer.

This may be a punt, but it might work, too. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the link "Delete Cookies". You'll have to log in again, but it might clear up whatever is wrong. I can't imagine what the cookies could do with the Javascript viewer, but stranger things have happened.

If that doesn't work, you'll want to purge your content cache as you might not have a coherent set of the Javascript involved in the viewer. To clear the cache, use Empty Cache on the Safari menu. Actually, I'd do that before deleting cookies so you just plain get everything cleared at once.