Hello from Fargo, ND

Pbmaster11

I've been around for a month or two now but I have not introduced myself yet!

My name is Andy Glass and I am 21 years old, just graduated college (power plant engineering)and started a hobby shop in my garage about a 3 months ago. I have always enjoyed woodworking and creating amazing things with my hands. I have a mechanical mind and love to solve problems.

I have completed a few projects in the past couple months and about halfway through my first major build for my father. I still am in need of a few tools and can't wait to get them!

I always appreciate a good teacher and love to be one when I can. I thank you all for the help in the near past and the future ahead.

Thanks!!!

By the way it has been below zero all week and I'm working in my garage. Heated to been decently warm ;)

• 3 months later...

I've been around for a month or two now but I have not introduced myself yet!

My name is Andy Glass and I am 21 years old, just graduated college (power plant engineering)and started a hobby shop in my garage about a 3 months ago. I have always enjoyed woodworking and creating amazing things with my hands. I have a mechanical mind and love to solve problems.

I have completed a few projects in the past couple months and about halfway through my first major build for my father. I still am in need of a few tools and can't wait to get them!

I always appreciate a good teacher and love to be one when I can. I thank you all for the help in the near past and the future ahead.

Thanks!!!

By the way it has been below zero all week and I'm working in my garage. Heated to been decently warm ;)

I'm in Fargo too. I enjoy woodworking as a hobby, although I'm just getting started. As a new homeowner, I also spend most of my time fixing up my house.

Where do you buy wood? There's plenty of SPF construction lumber and 1-by hardwood planks in the big box stores near the mall, but it would be nice to have a source for hardwoods in other thicknesses.

I'm in Fargo too. I enjoy woodworking as a hobby, although I'm just getting started. As a new homeowner, I also spend most of my time fixing up my house.

Where do you buy wood? There's plenty of SPF construction lumber and 1-by hardwood planks in the big box stores near the mall, but it would be nice to have a source for hardwoods in other thicknesses.

GOOD TO MEET YOU!

I buy my hardwood from Fleet Farm. Best place that i can find it. I buy my sheet goods from steinerson lumber in moorhead.

We do not have a quality hardwood source, unfortunately.