Gregory Paolini's "Kitchen Cabinets Made Simple"

Keggers

Hello Fellow Woodworkers,

I've just finished reading Gregory Paolini's new book on building kitchen cabinets. This book is a great source of information for anyone wanting to build cabinets for any reason. The step by step process that Gregory lays out to build his cabinets is simple and easy to follow. If you're not sure how he's doing something, just pop in the accompanying dvd and watch him build the cabinets step by step.

I've bought several books about designing and building kitchen cabinets and this book is by far the best I've read. You can take his cabinet building processes and apply them to any number of projects. Not only is this a good book, Gregory is a member of our woodworking community.

I bought my book through Amazon with free shipping. If you plan to buy this book, don't forget to use the Amazon.com link on the Woodwhisperer site to aid Marc and Nicole by supporting their website.

Thanks for mentioning the affiliate program. Here's a link in case anyone wants to use it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1600853005/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=thewoodwhispe-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1600853005

Best of luck with the book Gregory.

You're welcome Marc. Anything to help the cause. I should have put the link in my original post. Maybe Gregory would have sent me a signed copy!