I agree w/ Marc re: PWW new web blog

gardnesd

There is no way I'm giving my address etc. just to comment on a blog. This is a bit of a stretch but.... I used to be an avid NASCAR fan. However, when they l moved some of the southern races to LV, NY, Phoenix, Cali I lost the taste for the sport. Call me whatever names you wish. Sometimes you should leave well enough alone and not listen to the 23 year old geek in coke bottle glasses.

I agree that some of the recent changes to the Pop WW'ing site are annoying, especially the excerpts for their blog feeds.

The only information actually required to register is an e-mail address. You don't need to enter your street address, name, or anything else. It's unfortunate that they don't have the required fields marked explicitly on the registration form, but most of the info is not required.

I wrote a letter to them expressing my disappointment in their decision to switch to excerpts from full-text posts. Their response was that they were trying to drive more traffic to the site to drive advertising revenue. I think it backfired because I unsubscribed from their feeds and I now I rarely read their posts. WHoch is a read shame because I thoroughly enjoyed their stuff, but now they're just making it a little too difficult to get. I hope they see the light. I would encourage you all to send an email to steve.shanesy@fwpubs.com and express your dis-satisfaction with the changes. I believe that they think they're doing the right thing, but if they hear from a bunch of us I'm sure they'll act.