INCRA TS-LS Combo #4 Fence System

tim0625

I've been looking at the Incra fence system on YouTube and it's pricey, but it looks pretty good as a replacement fence system for the TS and for the router table. Anyone own one or used one? Pros/Cons? Also do you know of another one that's similar but cheaper?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

i have one it works great and makes a very acurate system but it makes your saw realy long after its all set up so figure a good 10 feet wide if its exstended all the way out thats the only down side i have seen. puting it together is cake it just takes a wile

• 3 weeks later...

sorry i only have the 32 inch system the 52 would be huge but its good if you have the space

Steve O, I bought the 32" system with the wonder fence. So far, I've only set up the table saw portion. The Jess'um MDF router table came dinged so I sent it back. Now I'm pondering building my own router table by gluing together 2 layers of 3/4 ply and covering it with....get this... pieces of laminate flooring. It's slick, level, and will resist wear and brother, it was free! I'm thinking a laminate glue or even liquid nails will stick it down. All opinions are valued - Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

The laminate floor proably wont hold up to well over time no a peice of laminate counter top works great it much harder and will resist wear and tear better as far as glueing it down conact cement works the best less chance of air bubbles

Doesnt it come with a but load of screws

• 1 month later...

I am also looking at this configuration. Due to limited shop space I sold my Cabinet saw and must condense shop space. I am seriously considering a Jet hybrid saw and an Incra LS-TS 32 system. Torn between cost and space limitation. Considered a separate router table with an LS 17, but the additional cost would greatly improve the Jet's fence handicaps.

Let me know what you decide to do. and Steve-O has how has this set up been.

Thanks