Can't start new topic in Marketplace Forum

kimurak

Hello folks,

I just recently registered for this forum after listening to a few podcasts and watching some of the Wood Whisperer videos.

Two qeustions:

1) I saw an advertisement very recently (I thought on the Wood Whisperer's site) for pre-made drawers (assembly required). I can't seem to find the ad again. I did a google search and found a number of companies, but not the one I originally saw. Where would be the most appropriate place on this forum to ask if anyone knows what company's ad I saw?

2) I thought of posting in the "Marketplace" forum, but the button for posting new topics reads, "Cannot Create New Topic" or something to that effect. Why?

Thanks ahead.

Hi, Kimurack,

I remember that drawer ad as well, but it isn't cycling through the page right now. I saw it on TheWoodWhisperer.com home page. You could try refreshing the page a few times to see if the ads rotate automatically.

Marc is traveling today so if he knows the advertiser, it might be a day or two more before he even reads this thread.

As for posting to marketplace, there's a post-count requirement in place on the forum to keep people from signing up just to post a classified. I don't know how many posts you need before it allows a thread there.