Collection drum bags for cyclone

ulloa_josh

Trying to find a source for 640 x 1000 mm bags for the collection drum on my grizzly cyclone. I just tried placing an order with grizzly but they are backordered until the end of June. I'll dig thru google but was hoping someone has a known good alternative. Thanks! Oh, if it helps any, it's the g0440 model.

Trying to find a source for 640 x 1000 mm bags for the collection drum on my grizzly cyclone. I just tried placing an order with grizzly but they are backordered until the end of June. I'll dig thru google but was hoping someone has a known good alternative. Thanks! Oh, if it helps any, it's the g0440 model.

Hey Josh,

I haven't tried them yet, since I still have some Grizzly bags for my 55 gal collector drum on my cyclone, but I'm planning to try some hd contractors bags that I bought at Home Depot. The contractor bags are large enough to fit my 55 gal trash can, so they should be large enough and thick enough for the cyclone.

Dunno their sizes off the top of my head, but Wynn Environmental (the guys who make the after-market canister filters) sell stretchy collection bags that don't want to slip. Linky. They're not all up to speed with these Internets so give them a call with your specific size and model as it is likely the site is outdated if you don't find the size you need.