my new cyclone

sj2494

hi everyone

i just bought a grizzly 1.5 hp cyclone and was going to set it up but i had an idea so tell me if im being briliant or reduculous. the cyclone is in about a million peices right now and i was wondering with the inside of the collecter being kind of ruff from the powder coating i was thiking should i hit the inside with a buffing compound or some way to slick up the surfaces inside the collector? also if anyone is interested in video in the setup or function of it let me know and ill do some as i go i know i looked for some video when i wanted to buy one but didnt see any so a show of hands if your interested ill put it on youtube as i go

STEVE

I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN SEEING SOME VIDEO OF THE SETUP AND FUNCTION AS THIS IS ONE OF THE ITEMS I WILL BE LOOKING TO BUY AND SETUP IN THE COMMING MONTHS.

THANKS

MARK

i should have it set up by the end of the week with more videos up i did a little snipit to check video quality with my phone

• 4 weeks later...