Bench Dog Push Block on Sale

Keggers

I'm not sure that I'm posting this in the right category, but it is a hand tool....sort of. Anyway....Rockler has their Bench Dog Push Blocks on sale for $4.99 each. I bought four of them and I love them! The best push block for my jointer that I've ever used. I plan to buy four more for the coming years. I've gone through several different models and this one tops the list. The grip fits the hand well and it's angled for a more comfortable hold. So, if you're needing a new push block I'd recommend this one for sure. Good price too.

I agree that the Benchdogs are the best push blocks I ever found, but I can't figure out what I would do with 8 of them since I only have 2 hands.

Mike

I wouldn't buy extras then if I were you. I only have two hands as well, but since I'm in the lumber business, I go through push blocks pretty fast. So when I find a good deal I stock up. :)

I agree that the Benchdogs are the best push blocks I ever found, but I can't figure out what I would do with 8 of them since I only have 2 hands.

(I feel a twinge of guilt posting this here. It's the Norman invasion of the Neanderthal Village)

I bought a pair of nice push blocks (not the benchdogs version) for my old jointer. When I upgraded to my new jointer it came with an identical pair (except white instead of orange.) I moved the old pair over to my router table on the other side of the shop andlove how convient it is. $10 of connivence? Sounds cheap to me.