TheCrookedNail shop tour (video)

petersb

That was a nice shop tour Brett. I like your shop. Looks like you could build pretty much anything in there. I was wondering about the two table saws though. I see you have a standard blade insert in one, and a dado blade insert in the other. Is this the main reason you have two table saws, or do you find having two saws useful for other reasons?

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I had fun making the video.

Onboard- I haven't used the second saw set up like this yet. I got the saws on the base and, since I had one saw ready to go, I haven't taken the time to get the other one going. My thought is that the second/middle saw will be set up with a combination blade and a sled. The saw on the outside will have a rip blade for, well, rips! I thought about having the second saw set up with a dado but I am not sure that the fence will be adjusted for both saws unless the miter slots on both saws are parallel. I haven't checked that real precisely yet. I will try and give a heads up when I get the saw set up and have been using it for a while. It may just sit there unused. It was my Grandpas saw and my first table saw to there is some attachment there to not get rid of it and I don't want it to sit in the corner rusting and collecting dust like it was.

• Like 1