finding your posts

tdale51@yahoo.com

No there isn't - but it's such fun going through every post, right?

Just kidding. You can find your topics and posts in your profile page. Just log in, then at the top right of the page you'll see your nickname, click on it to see the full list of options and choose 'My profile'. On the left of that page are 'Topics', which shows all topics you started, and 'Posts' which shows all posts you've made.

You can also do the same with anyone else's profile - just click on the poster's nickname, then you'll see their topics and posts.

Hey Tdale, click on your name on a post that you have made or go to "My Profile" in the top right corner. When you get there, just underneath you name, you will find a link entitled "Posts." Click there and it will show all of your posts and the thread it is in..

OR, you could point to your WTO name in the top right side of the page, and click on the down arrow (or anywhere within your name) to drop down a selection list. Then click on “My Content”, which will bring up a chronological list of posts you have originated or someone else’s post you have left a reply on.