Should i go for this?

The Finnish Guy

Bosch GSB 18 V-LI Professional Drill, 299 euros here in the hardwarestore where im working in.

http://www.powertoolworld.co.uk/user/products/large/bosch_images/Bosch-GSB18V-LI.jpg

Goods and bads are welcome so i make the right decicion.

It has the built in Impact aswell, 2 Batteries included with the hard plastic case.

What will you be using it for? The reason I ask is that I have found that for most jobs that I need a drill for when woodworking are handled with a pocket driver. I have the Bosch PS21-2A Pocket Driver (http://www.boschtools.com/Products/Tools/Pages/BoschProductDetail.aspx?pid=PS21-2A) and there isn't a whole lot that it won't handle. It has plenty of power to drive 3" deck screws, and with the 2 speeds it can easily drill holes and counter-sinks. In my opinion, the best part is the size. At less than 2 pounds and super small it is much easier to handle than the larger drills.

That being said, I have been very happy with Bosch quality and would not hesitate purchasing any tool from them.

I like to take the price of batteries into consideration. For hobbyist batteries tend to fail much sooner than if the drill get used daily. Dont know if its lack of use or just charging practices but if its not going to be used every day and used alot then definitely think about the price of replacement batteries.

Don