General (brand) 14" bandsaw

workingwoodinidaho

Hi, I'm new here and hope im posting in the right section.I recently acquired a 14" bandsaw by General in canada and for the life of me i cannot seem to find replacement parts for this saw.I am currently getting ready to tear it down to rebuild(it has been sitting in a storage shed for ??? years)not in to bad of shape but needs some tlc.Im not sure if i want to just go with aftermarket stuff or not. Ive seen alot of the aftermarket stuff but i would like to find oem parts for my new machine,so I figured I would ask around first.Thanks for reading

Hi, I'm new here and hope im posting in the right section.I recently acquired a 14" bandsaw by General in canada and for the life of me i cannot seem to find replacement parts for this saw.I am currently getting ready to tear it down to rebuild(it has been sitting in a storage shed for ??? years)not in to bad of shape but needs some tlc.Im not sure if i want to just go with aftermarket stuff or not. Ive seen alot of the aftermarket stuff but i would like to find oem parts for my new machine,so I figured I would ask around first.Thanks for reading

I would contact General directly: http://www.general.ca/pg_index/cie.html

I have several of their machines, they are a good company that I'm sure will provide you with everything you need.