Asa Christiana Interviews Tommy MacDonald at IWF

Onboard

I hope I've placed this FYI in the correct group. If not then to those who can do it, please move this to the correct group. Thanks.

This is a Video of Asa Christiana from Fine Woodworking Magazine interviewing Tommy MacDonald at IWF. I couldn't embed the video, but if it can be done, maybe someone will do it for us. Thanks again.

Note to Marc: If you need to edit this post feel free to do so.

http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/30707/iwf-alert-fine-woodworking-interviews-tommy-macdonald

Ya know, for someone that puts out such a nice looking magazine, the quality of that video really sucks. You would think that they would be ready for something like that at a place like IWF. I really likwe those interviews and such and it just surprises me that is all.

As for the show, I am really looking forward to it. I loved Norm back in the day, and I do enjoy the other ones that I catch every once in a while. I think that this is going to be good for the WW'ing community. A new show that uses the best of both worlds, power tools and hand tools. Again, I am really excited..

Ya know, for someone that puts out such a nice looking magazine, the quality of that video really sucks. You would think that they would be ready for something like that at a place like IWF. I really likwe those interviews and such and it just surprises me that is all.

I hear you Sac. Other than the fact they are doing an on-the-fly interview on the show floor of IWF, the yellow/green color is typical of shooting video under fluorescent lights without correcting for white balance. Fluorescent lights generate a discontinuous spectra unlike sunlight and other light sources.