one more newb

Adam Joseph Trotter

Hello guildies

AdamT here. I've been sitting at my computer staring at all of the free content for over a year and have already put some of what i learned into practice and am very happy to be a part of TWWG. I Look forward to learning from all of you and hopefully get some great ideas for my own projects. To Marc I say hello and and thank you for a wonderful free website and congrats on enticing a tightwad like me to pay for a guild membership. I'm sure it will be well worth it. :) That and the wife says I already spend more time paying attention to your videos than I do to her so I may as well get the good guild content too.

If anyone cares to know I'm 26,married, ex navy, just finished a degree in Heavy equipment maintenance and diesel technology, live in southern illinois, ride motorcycles and really like just about anything trade oriented. I am an animal enthusiast and helped start a high end herp business called ziller reptiles but left the partnership after getting married. I am without a job at the moment as i recover from a recent acl surgery but am excited to have time to really dig into wood working and start learning. Oh yeah almost forgot, i'm also a reformed wow player. (after 85 levels with 6 characters and a bunch of epic fail guild raids my spirit was finally crushed enough for me to find something productive to do with my time)

Yeah I am also a former WoW player/addict and it's amazing how much more time you have for things like woodworking when you aren't raiding 9+ hours a week :) That game was never the same after BC but that's a different topic for a different forum, I guess.

Welcome, though. I'm new here too, just haven't gotten around to making an intro post.

Well thank you for your past service Adam and welcome to the Guild! I think you're really gonna dig it.

As for WoW, I only wish I had time to play anymore. But the only role playing game I have time for these days is the role of "new dad". :) Just picked up my Epic Diaper Changing achievement!