bee's wax

duckkisser

ok i might be able to get a considerable amount of bee's wax dontated to the classroom :) and i mean alot as in 240 lbs of it. we have the room to store it but how long does it last? i was thinking we could use some for finishes but the school could use it in the other classrooms for stuff like making candies, batik, crayons even make balms and lipsticks. so what would you do with 200-300 lb of bees wax if you had it show up one day.

poly? didnt think you could mix wax with poly. what are some of you favorite recipies found some finishes and furniture polish recipies as well as lots of balm and lip glosses. oh and gummie candies my favorite so far. and where do you get 3 doller a oz seems prity price?

I think it is safe to say that you will have around $1200 worth of pure refined beeswax. The wax will last indefinitely, however it will develop a white bloom on the outside. This bloom does not affect or indicate a degradation of the wax. You can wipe it away with a dry cloth but it will reappear over time.

poly? didnt think you could mix wax with poly. what are some of you favorite recipies found some finishes and furniture polish recipies as well as lots of balm and lip glosses. oh and gummie candies my favorite so far. and where do you get 3 doller a oz seems prity price?

Sorry duck typo should have been poly oil / oil wax.

Don