Issaquah WA area (Who is a good hardwood dealer)

Nben

I live in Rochester Wa, in the seattle area I use Cross Cut Hardwoods it's near Boing field on 99. In the Tacoma area I like Edensaw, or Arcatechual(sp?) hardwoods. Hope this helps I'm sure others will chime in good luck.

The problem with the Seattle area is the overcharging of hobbyist. Edensaw is a great day trip, I can take the wife up for trip to the mill and nice dinner, they will bring the material to Tacoma. I dont think they will do this for just a few BF. Their veneer is affordable if you have the space to store full filtches and they dont rip you off for the wide leaves. Crosscut, Architectural hardwoods, and pretty much all the others are overpriced for non wholesale. There are a few guys buying wholesale and reselling on craigs list. There was a guy selling birch for $2.75 bf just a few weeks ago from Issaquah which is only a buck per over wholesale. Keep an eye out on craigs list there are some good deals in your area and alot of backyard mills up north that offer good pricing.

Don

FYI Chris at NWwood in puyallup is shutting down his mill and moving to Alaska. He is selling everythig off real cheap and the kilns are both full. Lots of big slabs and turning blocks if your into that sort of thing.