Greetings from Kansas City

JeffMan

Hi there, my name is Jeff and I have been following TWW for about a year now. When I got my first iPod, I found TWW podcast and now follow on Facebook and the RSS feed from the forum. I'm considering joining the guild, but I would need to spend more time in the shop to make it worth it.

I have a 4 year old son with special needs, so he takes up a lot of time, but I love every minute with him.

My shop is a basement shop, modest size and I've been in this house for 6 years and I'm still working out the layout of the shop. But when you get new tools, you have to make room. I started out making some very modest furniture then got into carving for a while. I still do some carving, but I got into turning pens and did that for a long time then got into turning some other bigger items. I'm currently working on a bed for my son and getting ready to start my yearly Christmas ornaments. Hopefully I'll get some projects posted in the gallery soon. Thanks for looking.

Jeff