Bandsaw Blades?!?!

RJsumthn

So I just order my first Bandsaw, the Laguna 14-12. My lifelong experience operating a bandsaw is about 30 minutes. Once in shop in high school and once last year at my local guild. Along with my order I got the Laguna Resaw King, supposed to be one of the best blades for resawing and ripping. 

At this point I'm sure you're asking yourself 'so what the heck is you question about?' My question is, what should I be looking for in a blade for cutting curves? What is your favorite blade for this task? Now I'm assuming I'll want different blade thicknesses like 1/8", 1/4", and 3/8", am I correct in thinking that? 

Thanks a bunch

I have the Laguna SUV14, I like the Laguna Blades,They are not that much more than other brands, sometimes you can pick them up on special.  if you go smaller than 1/4" you will need to change out to the phenolic guide blocks for the saw (the ceramic guides only go down to 1/4")     I've used Timberwolf in the past, the Laguna blades tend to cut better than my experience with the TW.  I have a 1/4" 6 TPI, a 3/8" 4 TPI for bowl blanks,  5/8"  3-4 TPI and 1"  3-4 TPI.