Viable business product from extra timbers?

This is my first time joining this forum. My family recently got into sawn timber business (we buy log, and saw into timber). And we are selling these timber in various cutting sizes. So naturally there are excess timber that won't make it into the cut (bark, etc). Picture shown below.

excess-timber.jpg

Excess timber laying on the ground, don't know what to do with it - it would be too expensive to ship these wood to a proper storage and possibly no one wanted to buy it (our purchaser only buy sawn timber in bundles, in exact cutting sizes)

My question is,

1. What project can I build with these excess woods? Preferably into something useful and possibly profitable.

2. What would you do if you were me?

Here are the restrictions:

1. do not have access to grinding machine nor pellets machine

2. costly to turn these into pellets (not enough mass)

3. at least 10 types of woods (soft/hard) to choose from

4. start a side project that can make good use of these woods from limited resources (low budget)

I do not have access to make these into pellets at the moment, due to costing. We are not producing enough to make pellet equipment worth purchasing - and transportation would be huge pain because the timber camp is located deep inside forest.

Your thoughts?

Daniel

Your profile doesn't list your location so this might be a long shot. One of my sawmills sells scraps to people with fireplaces and wood burners. They have old grain wagons and load them as they cut the logs and sell them as they fill them. I don't think they get much but it keeps things from piling up.