Modular Masonry features, built off site

Raefco

I am looking for feedback…

I am currently looking into possible interest in modular masonry features. This concept would consist of off site solid masonry construction of, fence posts, planters, flower boxes and sections of retaining wall that would be built in modular sizes that could be used in combinations of various shapes and sizes. The site would then be then prepared for the units to be delivered and put in place with a minimum amount of mess and time intrusion. In many cases, with only a gravel base, no foundations would be required.

A first draft of the idea

10927853_962956763722749_900272122879379

The only parts that will be poured are the base and caps, I have built several mail box posts in the shop, poured a base and then deliver and set the unit, looking to take it up a notch and build ovens or smokers, planters in the shop, and deliver and assemble. It could take a lot of uncontrollable variables out to f the picture and really shorten the time, mess and scrutiny on site

Working on some wood fire units with a gas back up, with a constant heat source I could eliminate a lot of mass, I'm trying to figure out how to get this stuff to average households, with a solid masonry fireplace in the 10k range and a conventional wood pizza oven in the 5k range a lot of people get ruled out pretty quick