Time sensistive lumber lot

Pwk5017

Alright, im sure everybody is no stranger to my lumber postings in the marketplace. I made my second and final trip to the warehouse yesterday, and still was unable to transport all the material. I wont be heading back up this week, so that means somebody else in the area can grab it, or it will be tossed/burned. It would be a shame to see the latter happen, so I am offering this for what I paid in the auction, which is very little for the sheer volume.

$250 for all three lots. $150 for the oak lot, $150 for the hardwood trim lot, and $100 for the primed hardwood trim lot. You paypal me the money, and I send you the invoice for you to go pick up your items. YOU HAVE TO PICK IT UP BY FRIDAY AFTERNOON. You are able to back your vehicle up through a dock door right up to the material. It is pretty simple loading. The photos might be deceiving, but this would fill a boxtruck or 16' trailer for all 3 lots. The oak is 10-12' long and 36" wide. Eyeballing it would say there is 300+ bdft there. So much moulding, so so much moulding.

IMG_1290.JPG

IMG_1296.JPG

IMG_1295.JPG

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    walo47
    Newest Member
    walo47