Following the Forum on your smart phone

Vic

When I've used the browser to actually be live, it's just a tad slower than using the app. I don't know enough about programming to know if that should or could be the case, but the app is really fast, so I use it. I'd love to see what other cool app (s) might have better functionality or fit a different style of browsing.

Im with Bobby on this one.. I would like to see an app for it on Droid. That would be swell.. But it works pretty good with just the browser. I use it in "Full Version" vs. "Mobile." I don't really know why. Probably cause I look for people in the chat room..

Sac I use the "full" version on the Droid and my knowledge about apps is very limited. All I know is how to spell it. For the most part, I read this forum on my computer and the need to read it on the phone is pretty limited.

Im with Bobby on this one.. I would like to see an app for it on Droid. That would be swell.. But it works pretty good with just the browser. I use it in "Full Version" vs. "Mobile." I don't really know why. Probably cause I look for people in the chat room..

Sac I use the "full" version on the Droid and my knowledge about apps is very limited. All I know is how to spell it. For the most part, I read this forum on my computer and the need to read it on the phone is pretty limited.

I use my app, because I don't access the forum from my work computer. If I didn't check it throughout the day, it would be insurmountable in the evenings.