Audio problems on my IPad

Rolf Maxa

Shutting the whole iPad down and restarting it purges onboard cache data and can be helpful. Since the app is free deleting it and reinstalling it may be helpful. If you are still having trouble, until it is resolved you can subscribe to his podcast through the native Apple app and have access to all of the free content. If you are an Apple Care client I highly recommend using Apple's support process. I have heard this process is not as friendly without Apple Care.

The audio issue in the app is a known one. We get emails about it all the time. The simple fix is the mute switch. There have been some changes over the years in how this button behaves and many apps will mute the audio when that switch is flipped, ours included. But as I understand it, Apple's intention is for that app to be a ringer mute only, not a universal mute. So we will likely address this in the future. 

But the simple and easy fix for Rolf is to flip the switch and all should be well.