Cutting Circles on the Table Saw...Yeah - Dangerous

I'd say it gets most terrifying at around 3:19. My TS experience is limited and even I know better than to do that.

Rules of the Table Saw.....Do Nothing fast....never do wobbly...the TS hates everyone all the same and will bite and lastly, remember... The Table Saw is NOT the place to be unconventional.  In 1969, my dad had a Skill 8" table saw.  It was a small, small, unit and he had it sitting on the concrete under the carport ripping a board.....Ah Dad? The saw is vibrating and moving. Of course he couldn't hear me so I stuck the toe of my sneaker to a small bar in the rear to hold the saw down but I couldn't see the blade spinning.  It caught the toe of my sneaker and the blade immediately stopped!  Hey... Saw Stop....sneaker style.  I had a small cut on the bottom of my big toe.  44 years later, I've never forgotten the experience and both enjoy and reverence my Table Saw each time I turn it on.