Did the finish video get posted today?

You probably missed the fact that Marc is out Hollywooding with TommyMac!

Yes, of course, they've been plastered on my Facebook feed for the past 2 days. :)

I thought I was just missing something with the calendar not being updated. that is all, don't mind me.  :P

Well, thank you for posting. :) 

I don't know how to use our tv at home so I had my gf check to see if we have the PBS channel, and we do. Does that mean we will be able to see Rough Cut here on long island, or does the channel vary by location? Would love to catch that episode when it comes out. 

Looking forward to the episode when it comes out.  Tommy caught a lot of flack when his show came on (mostly because he is not Norm) but I really like the show and the quick pace.  I also like his mix of projects.  Kind of like David Marks he shows stuff that only 1% of viewers could/would ever build (like the bent lamination chairs) but then will follow it up with a nailed together bird house you could make with your 5 year old. 

Can't get Tommy over here in the UK despite the fact he sometimes guests in shows here. Can only see a few old podcasts of him on iTunes. Looked on PBS website and can see Roy though. Can Tommy be watched somewhere else over the internet?