Ustream producer problem

DALSAW

I was trying to use Ustream producer today and it keeps on having an error message "Unable to find the QuickTime plug-in. Please reinstall Ustream Producer." I've reinstalled Producer 4 times and the same message appears every time. Anybody else having this problem, and dose anybody know how to fix it?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, this is old and never got a reply. You likely fixed it already. If not, I'd suggest re-installing QuickTime. The symptom is that the QT component's registration isn't correct so re-installing it will correct the registration.

Separately, what do you think of UStream Producer? Kinda pricey if I remember correctly and the one guy I spoke with about it wasn't terribly pleased compared to the free web component.

Wow, this is old and never got a reply. You likely fixed it already. If not, I'd suggest re-installing QuickTime. The symptom is that the QT component's registration isn't correct so re-installing it will correct the registration.

Separately, what do you think of UStream Producer? Kinda pricey if I remember correctly and the one guy I spoke with about it wasn't terribly pleased compared to the free web component.

It still is't fixed I'll try reinstalling Quicktime, Thanks. U-Stream producer it the free one, U-stream Producer Pro is the one that you pay for. :)