Shaneymack, Where do I send the bill?

Rex Edgar

I've never clogged my CT hose, but I only use Festools with my CT.  I don't know which Festool would actually clog a hose.  Maybe a router, maybe.  But you'd really have to be hogging off more meat at one time than I'd be comfortable with.  Sanders, track saws, jigsaws, Domino, Kapex...none of those produce big chips...what other handheld tool could clog a hose?

15 minutes ago, Eric. said:

I've never clogged my CT hose, but I only use Festools with my CT.  I don't know which Festool would actually clog a hose.  Maybe a router, maybe.  But you'd really have to be hogging off more meat at one time than I'd be comfortable with.  Sanders, track saws, jigsaws, Domino, Kapex...none of those produce big chips...what other handheld tool could clog a hose?

I used my 27mm hose on my 2200 while building the Roubo since i didn't have a 36mm hose yet. I clogged the end of the hose, but once removed from the collection stem on the 2200 it cleared up. 

2 minutes ago, Tom Cancelleri said:

27mm hose on my 2200 while building the Roubo

Yeah the combination of those three I could see being a problem.  But on a day to day basis, eh, I don't know...like I said, I've never clogged mine and I only have a 27mm.  Not that many people have the 2200, either...just the ones who lost their minds. :D

3 minutes ago, Eric. said:

Yeah the combination of those three I could see being a problem.  But on a day to day basis, eh, I don't know...like I said, I've never clogged mine and I only have a 27mm.  Not that many people have the 2200, either...just the ones who lost their minds. :D

But it's so comfortable and effortless to use. 

Ive clogged the 36mm hose a bunch of times. Has to do with the way I threw it over a beam in my shop, tight angle up and back down. When i was routing the openings ( with the 2200) in the drawer fronts for the trailer the cheap ply was splintering off into chuncks and clogging the hose. Just detach from the tool and plug that end into the vac. 10 second fix.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk