pinnacle chisels

jimmykx250

I found this ad on craigslist and am thinking about buying but not sure if this is a good deal or not. I cant seem to find where these came from. Anybody here know what they are really worth?

Good Condition; These are HIGH SPEED STEEL:selling for less than 1/2 cost of new, can try out on my lathe, truly a great set of chisels,these are 22" long ; call Dan @ 847.356.7817

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

I found this ad on craigslist and am thinking about buying but not sure if this is a good deal or not. I cant seem to find where these came from. Anybody here know what they are really worth?

Good Condition; These are HIGH SPEED STEEL:selling for less than 1/2 cost of new, can try out on my lathe, truly a great set of chisels,these are 22" long ; call Dan @ 847.356.7817

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Woodcraft sells Pinnacle brand turning tools. I have one bowl gouge and have been happy with it. I particularly like the longer handle on it, much longer than the typical commercial fare (Sorby, Benjamin's Best, etc.) Check out the retail price at Woodcraft, but if they are indeed Pinnacle brand and in good shape, I would definitely go for it.