JessEm router lift

Nick2cd

A couple of weeks ago I noticed Marc had the jessem router table assembly as an "upcoming event" (originally scheduled for feb 4th). I have been quite interested in one of these lifts so I have been eagerly anticipating the web post. I can't find the video or article about it on his website. Am I overlooking it?

Sorry about that Nick. I keep pushing it back. I realized that I was going to have two product-focused videos back to back. The other one was the Windsor chair. Just posting one product-focused video gets the "entitlement brigade" on my butt. So I will probably put out the Jessem video later this month. FYI, its just going to be a quick assembly video and won't go into too much depth on the product.

Sorry about that Nick. I keep pushing it back. I realized that I was going to have two product-focused videos back to back. The other one was the Windsor chair. Just posting one product-focused video gets the "entitlement brigade" on my butt. So I will probably put out the Jessem video later this month. FYI, its just going to be a quick assembly video and won't go into too much depth on the product.

No problem, Marc. i just thought i may have been looking in the wrong place. this clears it up. i'll be checking back regularly for when it goes up.

C'mon Spagnuolo, we all know you're on the take, just post the damn video. :D

Don't let a few jealous idiots keep you from doing what you think is best for the majority of the WW community who appreciates what you're doing. Especially when it's so easy to hit the delete button.