House painting

BillyJack

Been seriously thinking about getting onto house painting. I've notice either you siding or you dont. Mant of the house around 30 years  old have t1 siding and its rotting along the bottom. We have had a couple girls floating around giving out fliers for remodeling.

I may have get some signs and start a new gig...Have to find out what they are charging....

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I also think offering competitive house painting services here is necessary. You must be able to do your job with high-quality painting skills. If you are still trying to do this, I recommend you make a website like https://perfectpaintersinballarat.com.au/ where you will tell in detail what services you provide. You got to do it because customers trust the site, and it will help you get more profit. You can make such a site yourself using, for example, webflow and something similar.

On 11/30/2022 at 6:23 PM, Coop said:

I don’t know about where you live but here, this close to the border, you’d have some stiff competition. 

I have three full time painters in town, two within walking distance. Many of these houses in my neighborhood are 20-25 years old. Some in excellent shape and some in need of attention. Even my nieces house on my street has siding, but the front hand rail and rear brick mold is in need of replacement. Wood fences in need of pressure washing, etc.

Theres plenty for everyone if you want to work. House maintenance can be very, very expensive if ignored.

• Like 1