Hi from Northern Virginia

Lim Peacock

Hi Marc and woodworking gang!

My name is Lim and I am a woodworker from the Northern Virginia area (outskirts of DC). I enjoy designing and building furniture and of course collecting antique and new tools. I've been at this passion for about 10 years. I would enjoy meeting and getting together with other woodworkers in the area.

Hey Lim. Nicole is out your way for the next 7 days for work. If you see her, tell her I said Hi. :)

Hey Marc! Love the new site. How's the new shop AC working? I hate to be so fixated on the heat, but it is nasty muggy here in the nation's capitol. If I see Nicole I let her know you said, "hey." :)

Hey Marc! Love the new site. How's the new shop AC working? I hate to be so fixated on the heat, but it is nasty muggy here in the nation's capitol. If I see Nicole I let her know you said, "hey." :)

Lim,

I only get to Leesburg acouple of times a year and last weekend was one of them sorry I missed you. I started in flatwork- small cabinets and such, then carving, then turning. I do what I can now and hope to have some more shop time in the near future. I have learned a lot from Marc and the gang. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Let me know if you get down my way. I work in Tysons during the day.