The Guild is a good idea

ChetlovesMer

Greetings everyone,

I just wanted to say that I’ve been a guild member for a few weeks now and I have to say it’s totally worth it.

The free shows Marc does are great. The stuff in the Guild is even greater. If you don’t learn something by joining the Guild you are either a phenomenal, incredible, stupendous, woodworker or you just don’t pay attention.

If you are on the fence at all, take my advice and join. You don’t have to build along with Marc, but I am doing so and think it’s an impressive learning event. I recommend it without reservation.

Marc, I hope I don’t embarrass you with my overwhelming praise of the guild.

Marc,

My wife and I were DINC's as well...then a little girl came along and a wonderful life got even better. I am excited for you! Having our little girl is the best thing that ever happened to me!

Enjoy every second of the amazing time that is headed your way.... I am sure that we will all understand when work takes a back seat for a while.

many congrats!!!!! on your latest project. Now, joining you guys in the guild might become worth it for learning projects about children toys, baby furniture, cribs, etc.--just thinking....

BTW, I'm nearing the grand side of parenting, with two married and one left in high school. Life is truly special with these heavenly "gifts," though they often don't act so heavenly- :D