Internal Server Error 2 - Just for the record

Onboard

After getting back to WTO from the previous loss of connection at 10:46AM I read a few posts and then went to another post at 11:01AM, but I had to wait for a connection. After waiting 5-6 minutes, I re-accessed WTO through a second browser tab and immediately got the same “Internal Server Error” message as before. I tried several times over the next few minutes but same error. At 11:10AM I finally got a connection and I’m back on the WTO site.

By the way, I has this same error on Aug. 26 at 9"00AM as well as on Aug. 24 which I posted also as "Intermittent connection with WTO”.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@woodtalkonline.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.0.54 Server at woodtalkonline.com Port 80

Thanks for the heads up. At this point, we know the error is in the database but we're not having luck identifying it. Problem is you need to scan the server processes right at the moment the error is happening. And I'm usually not around at that exact moment. So until further notice, expect to see this error periodically. I'll let you know when something is changed so that we can keep an eye out for more errors.