Cabriole Leg

atogrf1

Osborne Wood Products also has dxf files for download for many of their products. Those can be imported into Sketchup. LP

Just a reminder that you need SketchUp Pro to import DXF files. Some of the older versions before SketchUp 7 had this in the free version if you are still using them, but since V7 it's for pro users only.

Just a reminder that you need SketchUp Pro to import DXF files. Some of the older versions before SketchUp 7 had this in the free version if you are still using them, but since V7 it's for pro users only.

Hmmm. That's disappointing. I'm running 7.0xxxx and it's working, but I looked at the Sketchup site and it says 7.1 and beyond won't support it. Apparently, there is a plugin that will support dxf import for the current version at least.

Hmmm. That's disappointing. I'm running 7.0xxxx and it's working, but I looked at the Sketchup site and it says 7.1 and beyond won't support it. Apparently, there is a plugin that will support dxf import for the current version at least.

Thanks for checking me, Lucas. I knew the most recent version didn't have the feature, but good to know that 7.0 had it. I've got one machine that is still back at Version 6, maybe that's an argument not to upgrade that system.