Hi from France !

RomainSaucourt

Trop drôle... Je n'arrête pas de me tordre de rire (sérieusement)... Venant moi même des 4500km au nord, je comprends le phénomène d'aggravation....

And for the rest.... This is really too funny... the wife keep looking at me asking herself was is going on... I beleive she think that sawdust has finally clog the brains.... So keep the humour to that level and put a little "french" in your like... Always remenber that french is know as "la langue de l'amour" and to illustrate it remember one of my saying about the wine

Le vin vous fait découvrir deux choses: les caresses de l'ivresse et.... l'ivresse des caresses.

Sorry I can't really translate it with a good form

ha ha, I like that... une autre formule:

Au ciel, il n'y a pas de biere alors profitons sur terre

Bien de faire votre connaissance, Alain! Et "Drapeau" est franchement franco-canadien... si vous ne le connaissez pas le site le plus drole sur web, le voici: tac.tv

ha ha, I like that... une autre formule:

Au ciel, il n'y a pas de biere alors profitons sur terre

Bien de faire votre connaissance, Alain! Et "Drapeau" est franchement franco-canadien... si vous ne le connaissez pas le site le plus drole sur web, le voici: tac.tv

That one is good either... With your permission i'm going to borrow it from time to time (beer drinker too).... And yes TAC.TV is a classic for the "frenchies"

Thank you and a nice day