Cabinet Maker from Mass

Hello all.

My name is Marcus. I am a 27 year old male who is a cabinetmaker by day. I do it for a job but don't feel like I can call myself a pro just yet. I have been working in a shop as a cabinetmaker for 2 years but I have been wood working since around 2004. I graduated from New England School for Architectural Woodworking in Easthampton, Mass in 2008. It was a 37 week course in cabinet making. Though I am a cabinetmaker I started out woodworking to get into building furniture. I went to school for business admin and got my bach degree in it. While in school I set up the ground work for a furniture making business. ie tax id, logo, website. www.verteramofurniture.com (shameless promo) I soon found out I did not know as much as I needed to know about woodworking. Since then I feel like I haven't stopped learning how to do things better.

I love listening to the show during the day in the shop. It keeps me going!

Would love to talk to any one with tips for running a small woodworking business or and wood talk in general.

I am on lumberjocks if any of you are. you can see pics of my projects and my shop. I am going to try and get all my photo galleries over to here, but time is short.