Which Woodworking Magazine do you prefer?

Ripper

Wow, certainly didn’t expect so many replies….thanks guys. From what I can decipher reading through the posts, sounds like starting with something like Wood, Woodsmith and/or Shopnotes would be good and then moving on to Popular Wood Working, FineWoodworking…

Being new to serious wood working, it really is amazing how much info is out there on the web. I frequent a few sites reading articles and watching videos just about every day but I also enjoy a good magazine every now and then. I agree with Rick, TWW is a great site and Marc has a talent not only for working with wood but for conveying that knowledge…he has a similar style to Alton Brown off of Good Eats on Food Network (yes, I’ll admit that I enjoy cooking every now and then… you’ll have to pry my man card from my splitter filled, glue stained hands before I give it up!).

I just got an order in from Rockler that included a couple of magazine subscription order forms….Wood and something else that I can’t remember so, I will probably go ahead with Wood to start. Besides, it comes with a tip filled book on routers absolutely free! …yeah, we’ll see how good that is.

Thanks again.