My Garage Shop

Bill Palmer

I cleaned the shop today and took some pictures. Here os my shop/

post-6109-0-37089600-1326243284_thumb.jp

.Along this wall I have bench with drawers, my radial arm saw small belt sander and my lathe station. with turning tools and sharpening equipment I also have a blade rack, sandpaper storage. The right wall cabinet on the right has more sharpening stuff and the wall cabinet on the left contians router accessories

post-6109-0-30099100-1326243558_thumb.jp

This is my supplies storage area. The metal cabinets store finishes, glues, and other liquid products. all items on the wall and on the table store harware such as screws, bolts nuts, etc,,,

In the drawers below I have planes stored and other hand tools.

post-6109-0-31968300-1326243899_thumb.jp

This is my Table saw and work bench and tool storage. The area in front of the table saw is almost full width of garage door.

post-6109-0-53616400-1326244150_thumb.jp

On this wall I store my Router table, miter saw, Band Saw and Joiner. Each one can be rolled out on the drive or in the large area during inclimate weather.

Bill

Thanks for the comments.Our home is a raised ranch and in the winter the temperature in the garage seldom gets lower than 55 degrees . I just turn on two 500 watt shop lights and it warms it enough to make it 66 degrees. Perfect working temperature :D

I worked for Sears back in the 70's and yes we have several stores near by in Kansas City,

Bill