Guild Chats?

damnHippie

"Guild chats" were one of those ideas I tried out early on but it never quite panned out in the long run. Instead, I decided to make our live sessions/meetings more topic-specific, such as live interviews. I also like to have live sessions during builds, but this particular build was a little trickier thanks to the early arrival of my son and now this attack on the website. My primary goal is to make sure the videos keep rolling out every Friday and the live meetings are secondary. That said, I do have a live meeting scheduled this Wednesday.

The Guild Builds are the really the meat and potatoes of the membership. The rest of the stuff kind of evolves with time based on feedback and scheduling.

I should also add that during the "off-season", as I like to call the time between Guild builds, I am thinking we should pick up a regular schedule of live meetings. Be a nice way to fill in the gaps.

Hey Marc, thanks for the quick reply! I think it is cool that you are willing to try many different formats, like the chat, to get people involved in your art and that you are equally willing to adjust course as needed.

Your contributions to the woodworking community are truly awe inspiring. Thanks for all you are doing :)