Thanks Marc, I so enjoyed this build.

I'm a fairly new woodworker and a newbie to the Guild. I was very excited to build this chair. I learned quite a lot of new techniques and skills I may never had learned, if not for Marc's incredible teaching style.

Thank you Marc. I look forward to learning a lot more from you. I hope to one day in the future, attend one of your classes or William Ng's classes.

Bob Devereaux

post-6217-0-69135500-1337041880_thumb.jp post-6217-0-49825300-1337041881_thumb.jp post-6217-0-30371300-1337041882_thumb.jp post-6217-0-11911800-1337041883_thumb.jp

post-6217-0-94593100-1337041883_thumb.jp

VERY nice work Bob. And so glad you are enjoy the Guild membership. I have to say this chair is one of my favorite projects. I get to help a bunch of folks build their at William in a few weeks. Can't wait!

I hope you don't mind but I'm going to snag one of these pictures for the Guild gallery on the guild site. You will see your picture on the Adirondack Chair page near the top.

Thanks for sharing and best of luck with your woodworking!

Marc, I would be honored for you to snag one of my photos and place it on the Adirondack chair section.

I posted about 20 pictures on my Facebook page last night, and I got a bunch of compliments. One good one was from my sister who lives in upstate New York.

Here it is: Nancy Manning I live in the Adirondacks and have never seen one of that quality!

Anyway, I was making a point, I would never have done something like this if I never joined your Guild. Consider me a a lifelong member. Your patient instruction made me look like a professional to my family and friends.

Any idea what the next Guild build is going to be?

Thanks again Marc,

Bob Devereaux