rigid 4512

bazzzman

My dad's old delta table saw is just not cutting true or even close, there are no after market fences that will fit it that I can find anyways. I am looking at the rigid 4512 mainly for the price and descent reviews and with the riveing knife in that price range. I am limited to 110v in my garage so anything 220 is not an option. ( had 2 quotes for running 220 out there and both were close to $1200) Price range is 400-600. Thanks for any reply's

I've been looking at the same one, for the same reasons: house power, great features, good construction, a reputable brand and a great price. I'm sold. I just need to sell this house, move in to the new one and set up shop again... then I'm getting mine.

The R4512 is made by Dayton and is essentially the same saw as the Cman 21833...these saws have both had many reports of alignment issues. On some models the alignment seems to shift as the blade is raised or lowered. If you get a good one without the issue, they're generally well regarded, but be on the lookout, and be prepared to return it for a good one if the issue exists. Once aligned and fitted with a good blade you should be all set.

The R4512 is made by Dayton and is essentially the same saw as the Cman 21833...these saws have both had many reports of alignment issues. On some models the alignment seems to shift as the blade is raised or lowered. If you get a good one without the issue, they're generally well regarded, but be on the lookout, and be prepared to return it for a good one if the issue exists. Once aligned and fitted with a good blade you should be all set.

You have answered this question so many times that it makes me wonder if you have a document with canned answers saved on your computer :)

You have answered this question so many times that it makes me wonder if you have a document with canned answers saved on your computer :)

What was the question? :lol:

Regarless of the redundancy... thanks for the heads up.

I think my comment might have come off the wrong way. I have seen Scott answer this specific question and many other table saw related questions numerous times on numerous websites and I was just making light of it. Always very informative no matter how many times he answers the question.