Powermatic 66 tablesaw in San Diego, Ca. area

Danny Hellyar

Powermatic 66 table saw. 3 Hp left tilt with 52" fence rials. Besiemeyer fence. It has seen only light use over the 17 years I've owned it and is in excellent condition as the pictures show. It was well taken care of for those years. The right extension table is 1 inch thick and the top is laminated with stainless steel. The cabinet is being sold with the saw. Both are mounted on a custom made mobile base. Also included are 10 or so throat plates. Most are custom made from Corian( Solid surface). I'm also including a large custom made 1" thick plastic laminated rear cut off table(not pictured). The three drive belts were recently replaced with new belts. As a professional hobbyist this saw has served me well for many years and I"m only selling it because I won a newer model Delta Unisaw. To purchase a new saw of this same brand and model you would pay about $3000.00 without all the custom add on's. So if you still have some money left from Christmas and are looking for that dream table saw, it's here waiting for you in my garage. Asking $1600.00 for the lot.

post-543-0-95105800-1357359436_thumb.jpg