• Water
    • Finish what?
    • Don't know you did not explain enough
  2. 2. Tupac or biggy

• Tupac
    • Biggy smalls
    • What?
    • Katty parry

Holmes, I get that Katy Parry was in the list as a trap for the Top 40 crowd, but give a look at her California Gurls video played on European Trace TV (couldn't play it here) Video makes the joint even if the song drives me nuts. Mute it and spin Gangsta Paradise, which was my vote. Biggie had hooks, but Tupac had something to say. I like the spin on a poll :)

but Tupac had something to say. I like the spin on a poll :)

This, and its Katy Perry btw, I can understand not caring enough to know the spelling, I only know it cos the wife wanted some songs downloaded for a trip :D

I tend to lean to oil, I find it cleans easier, though it is a bit worse in terms of smell/fumes while working with it. Oddly, I prefer water based paints.

Holmes, I get that Katy Parry was in the list as a trap for the Top 40 crowd, but give a look at her California Gurls video played on European Trace TV (couldn't play it here) Video makes the joint even if the song drives me nuts. Mute it and spin Gangsta Paradise, which was my vote. Biggie had hooks, but Tupac had something to say. I like the spin on a poll :)